In order to maintain the good condition of a property, we advise on the steps to take and the financial consequences using our extensive network of realtors and consultants. Our activities include:
- Advice on the condition at the start, and return of the object to rent in furnished rentals, including information about missing inventory;
- When renting mutations, the rental object is checked so that damages can be claimed directly with the departing tenant;
- Approachable for questions from tenants on working days from Monday to Friday from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm on 020-2232900 or email to email@example.com;
- Special situations that (may) cause damage to the property such as fire, explosion, burglary, storm and flooding, are reported within 24 hours to the owner, with an advice on handling;
- Initiating maintenance orders on behalf of the client. In urgent cases and minor maintenance issues (usually up to €250,-) action is immediately taken. For higher maintenance, permission from the owner is first requested. If desired, several quotes can be compared. We will check the reparation works.